At the start of the project, a state-of-the-art inventory assures that results of previous relevant European and regional projects have been critically reviewed and incorporated in the project. A number of remediation projects that faced difficulties have been critically reviewed. Regional workshops are held to involve all relevant stakeholders.
In the final stage, recommendations for embedding the integrated approach in legislation are drawn up. Results are presented to the different audiences by means of regional dissemination seminars. A final conference forms the end of the project.
- Current practices and research on investigation and remedation of pollution with chlorinated solvents (xls) (597 kB) (xls, 597 kB)
- Evaluation of three executed soil remediation projects at CAH-polluted sites in Flanders, March 2010 (951 kB) (pdf, 951 kB)
- Chlorinated solvents in urban areas - Which situation in France? - report (2391 kB) (pdf, 2.3 MB)
- Chlorinated solvents in urban areas - Which situation in France? - appendix (1796 kB) (pdf, 1.8 MB)
- CityChlor-Solvants chlorés en milieu urbain - Quelle situation en France?, 2011 (1525 kB) (pdf, 1.5 MB)
- CityChlor-Solvants chlorés en milieu urbain - Annexes, 2011 (778 kB) (pdf, 778 kB)
- Dutch Obstacles to a Comprehensive Approach to Area-Based Groundwater Management, March 2011 (109 kB) (pdf, 109 kB)